Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Artfire and Etsy

I have signed up with Artfire.com and Etsy. Now the work begins! A good friend will help me get everything set up at the start of the new year. I will have elegant and casual creations so there will be something for everyone. The one thing I know is that beads will definitely be involved. I think I am now addicted to buying beads. The good news is that I am not alone!

I invite you check glentwistle on Twitter, Artfire.com (not set up just yet)and on Etsy. She has several stores listed. Something for everyone!

Have on great and safe New Years!

Linda Sue

1 comment:

  1. Good for you setting up your shops on Artfire and Etsy. You could work on them while you are doing your dialysis also. Take pictures and upload them to your computer. While you are doing dialysis, you could correct the pictures and then list your items in your shops.

    ReplyDelete