Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It has been awhile since I was here!

Where does time go? Can someone call the time police? When I started this blog I thought I would at least every other day write something but you see how far I got with that.



A dear friend of mine lost her aunt a few days ago and she wrote in her blog about her. Please to to http://glentwistle.blogspot.com/ and read about this wonderful lady. I would have liked to know her. It is wonderful when you meet a new friend. Sometimes it is like you have known them for a long time and that is how it is like with Gail. My heart goes out to her and her family.



I need to work on adding items to http://www.justforyoubylindasue.etsy.com/ and to www.justforyoubylindasue.artfire.com real soon. Writing descriptions in and of itself is an art form. Wish I had paid more attention to that kind of thing in school.



The dish fairy did not come again. I do not know what I am going to do about her----she cuts into my computer time way to often to my way of thinking. Have a good day, everyone.

1 comment: