Friday, March 6, 2009

Finally got some new items listed!

It has been awhile since I have updated this blog. Thursday I spent all day making detachable ID bracelets. I figure that those of us that have to wear them might as well do it with style and just a little bling. So far I just have them listed on http://www.justforyoubylindasue.etsy.com/ but please keep checking on http://www.justforyoubylindasue.artfire.com/ for new listings there also. Next on my list is to get into a stash that I have had for sometime and actually create some new styles.

Bad things sure happen to good people. A friend I have known for 40+ years has been put through the wringer lately with surgeries on her husband and a son-in-law with cancer. Another friend is loosing her Mom sometime in the next 6 weeks. It makes it hard to be creative when these terrible things are happening to people you care about. The other side of the coin is that maybe it is a good time to dig in and keep your mind on creative things.

I have to work on promoting my shops. This is all new to me but I am going to do a lot of reading different forums and web sites to see what will work for me. If any of you have any ideas please feel free to contact me on post it on the forums and your blogs.

I will close for now and work on refining my business cards and create a poster of sorts to post on the various bulletin boards around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment